<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7521617748567357510?origin\x3dhttps://hnctakemoto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feel free to read Takemoto Yuuta's diary. Powered by: Blogger + The Waltz Dramatic.
is it cold out there?
Thursday, December 21, 2006

Work is non-stop. I'm always on the move. It's already December. The month's work should be slow. December pace normally spells out a break from work. However, we've received calls from a lot of shrines lately. Moreover, each stops are distant with each other. What a hassle.

It's impossible not to have break, right? Good thing I was able to buy a new cellphone model. I want to visit Hagu-chan and Shuuji-sensei. A humble reunion would be enough to ease my head.

Let's drive.
archives