<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7521617748567357510?origin\x3dhttps://hnctakemoto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feel free to read Takemoto Yuuta's diary. Powered by: Blogger + The Waltz Dramatic.
Merry Christmas
Monday, December 25, 2006

It's Christmas. Merry Christmas! I am so looking forward to seeing Hagu-chan, Yamada-san and Shuuji-sensei. But our break was put on hold. We're about to inspect another shrine this morning. It's not far from here. If we're lucky -- that is if the shrine won't be needing any repairs -- I'll be able to take a break for two days. I have no idea where to spend it. Either I go home or go to Nagano.

I received a text message from Mayama-senpai. Come to think of it, Mayama-senpai came back to Japan yesterday. He sent me a text message. Anyway, his latest text said that he was really surprised to find Morita sleeping on his doorstep. Everybody's coming back to Japan, I see. I wonder what else is going to happen.
archives