<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7521617748567357510?origin\x3dhttps://hnctakemoto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feel free to read Takemoto Yuuta's diary. Powered by: Blogger + The Waltz Dramatic.
let's regroup
Thursday, January 4, 2007

Aiya. Damn, we couldn't manage to finish work early. We should work overtime in order to make it at least before the 5th of January and take the break. It's a really funny story. The shrine fell apart exactly during the late December. It's like the breakage has been done on purpose.

I hope Hagu-chan's not disappointed. Aww, who am I kidding? She's really disappointed for not coming at the Christmas party and now we can't make it to show up for the New Year?! I should finish the work faster and come to the Art Institute before January. If possible.

Come to think of it, Yamada-san didn't also make it to the Christmas party, so she texted me to meet up with her and schedule a secret meeting. Fujiwara Design is under heavy pressure, I presume. My bet: Yamada-san and Mayama-senpai will also be at that "secret meeting". I smell a reunion.
archives