<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7521617748567357510?origin\x3dhttps://hnctakemoto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feel free to read Takemoto Yuuta's diary. Powered by: Blogger + The Waltz Dramatic.
after a month
Friday, March 2, 2007

How am I still able to write? My mind is currently blank. Nothing goin on and nothing happened. It's terrible that February just passed by. I'm a little bummed. I did spend time with the guys -- repairing stuff -- but I'm looking forward to spending time with miina at the art institute. Everyday I think of the date where we stand in front of each other, exchanging smiles, drinking tea or coffee and reminding each other the goodness of the past. Alas, all of that might be years ahead from now.
archives