<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7521617748567357510?origin\x3dhttps://hnctakemoto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feel free to read Takemoto Yuuta's diary. Powered by: Blogger + The Waltz Dramatic.
way over my seat
Sunday, May 13, 2007

Uncertainties, life is full of 'em. One can never be certain what would happen next. That's pretty obvious. You thought you had it all planned out; your future, your life. But all that can change. With one snap of your fingers, everything isn't the same anymore. But people seek not to change. since they have grown ever so accustomed to everything.

One is afraid of change. I am afraid of change.

I am afraid of changing my life. I have grown attached to her. My life is fully integrated to her. Minute changes are ever so difficult. I don't know if I can adapt -- or can still adapt.

She wants to change everything. She is everything to me. Haha, I'm just leaking out thoughts. Incoherent thoughts struggling to break free from my subconscious. I hope everything would turn out okay. I want everything to turn out okay. I want things to remain the same.

I wonder who will get it? Will I get my way? Will she get her way?
archives